Take on Fitness Challenge



I had no idea how useful it would be when I agreed to participate in a 30-Day Blog Challenge. Eleven days into the experience, I'm discovering that it's instilled in me a new degree of discipline and focus that will benefit me in the long run.

I agreed to the Challenge during a private mastermind meeting with my clients. I was facilitating a discussion about the significance of setting short-term goals in order to attain certain outcomes. The discussion centered on visibility.

As an advocate for blogging and article marketing, I challenged my clients to commit to both for 30 days. One of my clients inquired about my willingness to participate in a 30-day blogging challenge.

"Certainly!" was my instant response. "For 30 days, I shall blog Monday through Friday without fail."

Knowing that my clients would be watching to see if I kept my word, I felt it was critical that I adhere to my agreement. I also knew there would be things brought up, though I had no idea what they would be at the time I made the promise.

I've been astonished at how enjoyable the challenge has been. Additionally, I've been happy with the breadth of issues on which I've written.

What's the nicest part of it all? Once I've written the piece, I submit it to a few article directories. I've also included the permalink to each of the postings on the various social media platforms where I'm involved. This increases my reach and benefits from the time I spend producing the blogs.

Indeed, there are numerous advantages to using relatively short timelines for problems. Rather than committing "forever" or for an extended period of time, short term challenges are considerably more manageable.

30 day challenges have become extremely popular in the realms of health and fitness, business, and personal development.

The Plank Test

30 Day Plank Challenges have exploded in popularity over the last few years. If you've never done planking before, Day One will be difficult for the majority of people. By Day 30, you'll be astonished at how strong your stomach muscles have grown and how great you feel.

NOTE: You undertake this challenge entirely at your own risk. To accomplish this, you must be in reasonably decent health.

Video Experiment

There is also a 30-Day Video Challenge. This is a 30-day project in which you shoot one short video per day. When done correctly, this type of challenge can provide significant visibility and SEO juice.

The trick is to keep the films brief, interesting, and valuable. Giving advice on a certain subject is an excellent way to utilize the video challenge.

Cleaning Obstacle

The 30 Day One Drawer or Closet a Day Challenge is incredible. I designed this for myself since I wanted to get incredibly organized in a couple areas of my home. The prospect of completing it all at once seemed quite overwhelming, but completing one task per day was quite manageable. I did a great deal in a short period of time.

Telephone Dialing

What about the 30-Day Prospective Client Calling Challenge? This is where you establish a target for the amount of outbound calls you will make to people in your database, specifically those you met at networking events and conferences.

Consider making a commitment to phone five individuals per day for 30 days. That is 150 individuals. Without a doubt, this technique would result in business.

If someone is challenged to make 150 calls, this might be extremely intimidating. However, asking them to make five calls every day is rather manageable.

Conclusion

Regardless of the obstacle, they work when followed. It's fairly straightforward.

I've discovered that in the 11 days that I've been participating in the Blog Challenge, I've had to dig deep to come up with high-value entries.

What has proven to be effective for me is to write my blog pieces first thing in the morning. My mind is clear, thoughts are flowing, and I've discovered that by persevering, I gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment to begin my day.

What is something you know would benefit you if you made a 30-day commitment to it? Whether it's a change in physical activity, eating habits, business, or your relationship, make the commitment, stick with it, and watch what happens. You're likely to be astounded.

Previous Post Next Post